- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cake in a Coffee Cup (read all instructions before starting)
- 1 cake mix any flavor
- 1 (4 serving size) instant pudding mix (not sugar free), lemon
- 1/8 tsp lemon peel
- Place dry cake mix and dry pudding mix and lemon peel into a large bowl and blend well with a whisk. This will be about 4 – 4 ½ cups dry mix and will make 8-9 coffee cup cake mixes. Place 1/2 cup dry mix into a sandwich bag.
- Glaze mix
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp powdered lemonade mix
- Place mix into a corner of the bag and tie it there with a twist tie. Continue making packets until all your dry mix is used.
- Place the glaze mix ingredients into a sandwich bag and tie into corner of bag. Label this bag “glaze mix” and attach it to the other bag with a twist tie.
- Select a large coffee cup. Check it to be sure it holds 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Place one baggie cake mix and one baggie glaze mix in each coffee cup. Now attach the following baking instructions to each coffee cup.
- Bake a cake in a coffee cup
- Generously spray inside of coffee cup with cooking spray. Empty contents of large packet into cup. Add 1 egg white, 1 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp water to dry mix. Mix 15 seconds, carefully mixing in all the dry mix. Microwave on full power 2 minutes.( you may not get satisfactory results in a low wattage small microwave). While cake is cooking, place ingredients from “Glaze Mix” into a very small container and add 1 1/2 tsp water. Mix well. When cake is done, pour glaze over cake in cup. Enjoy while warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The One Dollar Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More