- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cake in a Coffee Cup (read all instructions before starting)
- 1 cake mix any flavor
- 1 (4 serving size) instant pudding mix (not sugar free), lemon
- 1/8 tsp lemon peel
- Place dry cake mix and dry pudding mix and lemon peel into a large bowl and blend well with a whisk. This will be about 4 – 4 ½ cups dry mix and will make 8-9 coffee cup cake mixes. Place 1/2 cup dry mix into a sandwich bag.
- Glaze mix
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp powdered lemonade mix
- Place mix into a corner of the bag and tie it there with a twist tie. Continue making packets until all your dry mix is used.
- Place the glaze mix ingredients into a sandwich bag and tie into corner of bag. Label this bag “glaze mix” and attach it to the other bag with a twist tie.
- Select a large coffee cup. Check it to be sure it holds 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Place one baggie cake mix and one baggie glaze mix in each coffee cup. Now attach the following baking instructions to each coffee cup.
- Bake a cake in a coffee cup
- Generously spray inside of coffee cup with cooking spray. Empty contents of large packet into cup. Add 1 egg white, 1 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp water to dry mix. Mix 15 seconds, carefully mixing in all the dry mix. Microwave on full power 2 minutes.( you may not get satisfactory results in a low wattage small microwave). While cake is cooking, place ingredients from “Glaze Mix” into a very small container and add 1 1/2 tsp water. Mix well. When cake is done, pour glaze over cake in cup. Enjoy while warm.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More