- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Lemon Super Moist Cake Mix
- 1 container Rich and Creamy Lemon Frosting
- 1 package Instant Lemon Jello Pudding Mix
- 1 15 oz RealLemon Lemon Juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the Lemon Pudding in with the cake mix, then add 1 1/4 c Lemon Juice (substituting water) into the dry mix and 2 eggs, use mixer until blended. Mixture will have a thicker then normal constency. Bake as directed on the box for a 9x 13 pan. Take out of the oven and let cool and then frost with Icing Mixture.
- Lemon Frosting
- Mix rest of Lemon Juice with the frosting to taste. Frost Cake.
- It is really YUMMY!!!
NotesThis cake I got from a coworker in Idaho... She said it was her Grannys.