- Cooking Time: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 2-4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika (or to taste)
- 4 tsps oil (vegetable oil or olive oil-either is fine, though you may need a little more with olive oil)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs capers
- Split chicken breasts and flatten with a meat mallet or tenderizer until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix flour, salt and paprika and dredge chicken in mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet
- Cook chicken in oil--2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and place on a plate.
- Pour broth, lemon juice and capers into pan and heat until warm.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
NotesAnother great recipe from my mother-in-law. This is my stand-by for fast and easy chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More