- Cooking Time: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 2-4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika (or to taste)
- 4 tsps oil (vegetable oil or olive oil-either is fine, though you may need a little more with olive oil)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs capers
- Split chicken breasts and flatten with a meat mallet or tenderizer until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix flour, salt and paprika and dredge chicken in mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet
- Cook chicken in oil--2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and place on a plate.
- Pour broth, lemon juice and capers into pan and heat until warm.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
NotesAnother great recipe from my mother-in-law. This is my stand-by for fast and easy chicken.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More