- Cooking Time: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 2-4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika (or to taste)
- 4 tsps oil (vegetable oil or olive oil-either is fine, though you may need a little more with olive oil)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs capers
- Split chicken breasts and flatten with a meat mallet or tenderizer until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix flour, salt and paprika and dredge chicken in mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet
- Cook chicken in oil--2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and place on a plate.
- Pour broth, lemon juice and capers into pan and heat until warm.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
NotesAnother great recipe from my mother-in-law. This is my stand-by for fast and easy chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More