- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 9*oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix together cake mix, 1 egg and oil.
- Set 1 cup of mixture a side.
- Pat rest of crust in sprayed 9x12 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Mix sugar, cream cheese, 1 egg and 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice until creamy.
- Pour onto crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved crust mixture.
- Bake 15 more minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon juice together (this is to drizzle on top you may need more or less of either)
- Cool 15 minutes then drizzle sugar over top.
- Cool and cut into bars
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More