- Cooking Time: 1 hour total
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- Dry Mix
- 1 pkg. gluten-free yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg lemon fat free sugar free pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (non aluminum)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 cup Dry Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- Creamy mix
- Remainder of Dry Mix
- 2 8-oz pkg cream cheese - softened (used Neufchatel)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar (used sucralose)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Combine Dry Mix ingredients with a wire whisk
- Measure 1 cup of the Dry Mix, set aside for adding to the cream cheese.
- Combine remaining Dry Mix with 1 egg and the oil until mixed.
- Press into the bottom of a shortening greased 13X9X2 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 350 F. It will puff up a little.
- Combine all Creamy Mix ingredients (except Dry Mix) at low speed until fluffy
- Mix in the Dry Mix just until blended
- Dollop the Creamy mixture over the partially cooked Crust, use the spatula to gently spread it over the crust.
- Bake an additional 40 to 45 minutes. Gluten-free version takes longer to bake. The edges will be browned.
- Cool and serve, optionally with a dollop of sour cream
- Watch it after 35 minutes until you are familiar with making this version. This version baked about 45 minutes.
- Substitute sucralose for the sugar or any sweetener that measures the same as sugar
- Add the dry mix in at the very last minute and mix just to blend in. Over mixing will make it a little more like bread instead of like cake.
- Servings: 16
- Nutrition Facts as prepared
- Nutrition (per serving): 207 calories, 4.8g monounsaturated fat, 1.4g polyunsaturated fat, <1g linoleic acid, 5.4g saturated fat, 12.1g total fat, 54mg cholesterol, carbohydrate factor: 4, 21g carbohydrates, <1g fiber, 21g net carbohydrates, 8.6g sugar, <1g fructose, <1g sucrose, 182.6mg sodium, 53.3mg potassium, 4.1g protein, 45.2mg calcium, <1mg iron.
NotesA request for a gluten-free cheese cake reminded me of a recipe I have made numerous times before having to go gluten-free. This is a modified version of the original
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More