- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and ginger. Press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add milk, flour and extracts; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
- Berry Topping: Garnish top of cheesecake with 4 cups assorted berries, such as blackberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries and raspberries. Brush with 3 tablespoons current or apple jelly, melted and cooled slightly.
- Flavor Variations: Prepare as directed. Use 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Orange Extract or 2 teaspoons Raspberry Extract in place of the vanilla.
NotesFor a very special garnish, top cheesecake with Berry Topping (recipe follows).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More