- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and ginger. Press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add milk, flour and extracts; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
- Berry Topping: Garnish top of cheesecake with 4 cups assorted berries, such as blackberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries and raspberries. Brush with 3 tablespoons current or apple jelly, melted and cooled slightly.
- Flavor Variations: Prepare as directed. Use 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Orange Extract or 2 teaspoons Raspberry Extract in place of the vanilla.
NotesFor a very special garnish, top cheesecake with Berry Topping (recipe follows).
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More