- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ( 3 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 ( 7.5 oz) pkg lemon poppyseed muffin mix
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400 f. line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups, spray paper
- cups with nonstick cooking spray. in medium bowl, combine cream cheese and
- sugar, beat until smooth. add egg, beat well.
- In a lg bowl, combine muffin mix and milk, stir just until dry ingredients
- are moistened. spoon batter evenly into sprayed lined muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 tbsp cream cheese mixture into center of batter in each cup,
- pressing back of spoon down into batter and scraping off cream cheese mixture
- with another spoon.
- Bake at 400 f. for 15 to 18 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and
- cream cheese is set.
- Store in refrigerator
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More