- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ( 3 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 ( 7.5 oz) pkg lemon poppyseed muffin mix
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400 f. line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups, spray paper
- cups with nonstick cooking spray. in medium bowl, combine cream cheese and
- sugar, beat until smooth. add egg, beat well.
- In a lg bowl, combine muffin mix and milk, stir just until dry ingredients
- are moistened. spoon batter evenly into sprayed lined muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 tbsp cream cheese mixture into center of batter in each cup,
- pressing back of spoon down into batter and scraping off cream cheese mixture
- with another spoon.
- Bake at 400 f. for 15 to 18 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and
- cream cheese is set.
- Store in refrigerator
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More