- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lrg chicken breast
- 0.75 c lemon juice
- 1 oz Lemon Salt
- 0.5 lb fetticini pasta
- 8 oz cream
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- S/P TT
- 1. Cover generously with lemon salt.
- 2. Brown both sides in olive oil over high heat.
- 3. Reduce heat. Add lemon juice and simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- 4. Dice into strips
- 1. Cook pasta in salted water to just before al dente. Remove fro heat and flash chill.
- 2. In sautee pan, slowly heat 4 oz cram and butter, reducing 25%.
- 3. Add pasta and chicken with remaining cream and toss until all the cream has been absorbed.
- 4. Add parsley and cheese, tossing until well coated and the cheese has started to melt. Salt and peeper to taste
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Breads and Pastry 101
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce