- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lrg chicken breast
- 0.75 c lemon juice
- 1 oz Lemon Salt
- 0.5 lb fetticini pasta
- 8 oz cream
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- S/P TT
- 1. Cover generously with lemon salt.
- 2. Brown both sides in olive oil over high heat.
- 3. Reduce heat. Add lemon juice and simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- 4. Dice into strips
- 1. Cook pasta in salted water to just before al dente. Remove fro heat and flash chill.
- 2. In sautee pan, slowly heat 4 oz cram and butter, reducing 25%.
- 3. Add pasta and chicken with remaining cream and toss until all the cream has been absorbed.
- 4. Add parsley and cheese, tossing until well coated and the cheese has started to melt. Salt and peeper to taste
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More