- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, divided
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 12 ounces chicken breast tenders, cut in thirds
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons Splenda
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- Mix 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1 tablespoon soy sauce in medium bowl.
- Add chicken tenders.
- Chill 10 minutes.
- Stir lemon juice, remaining soy sauce, chicken broth, ginger, garlic, Splenda, and 1 teaspoon cornstarch together in medium bowl to make sauce.
- Heat oil in medium frying pan.
- Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Add lemon sauce and sliced peppers.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until sauce thickens and peppers are hot.
- Serve with rice or Asian noodles.
NotesI got this recipe from a Splenda cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More