- Cooking Time: 12-16
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- Mix oil, lemon juice, garlic, dill weed and salt in a small bowl.
- Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- Brush chicken with lemon mixture.
- Set oven temperature at broil or 450 F.
- Position broiler pan about 4 inches from heat; broil 6 to 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken; broil about 6-8 minutes longer or until chicken is golden brown and fork-tender.
Food Travels Through Italy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More