- Cooking Time: 12-16
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- Mix oil, lemon juice, garlic, dill weed and salt in a small bowl.
- Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- Brush chicken with lemon mixture.
- Set oven temperature at broil or 450 F.
- Position broiler pan about 4 inches from heat; broil 6 to 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken; broil about 6-8 minutes longer or until chicken is golden brown and fork-tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More