- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 chicken breast, bone in (6 halves)
- 1/4 lb. butter
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 package long grain and wild rice
- In a small saucepan, combine butter, lemon juice and the poultry seasoning.
- Heat just till it begins to boil.
- Place chicken breasts, bone side up on grill.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes watching carefully that they don't burn.
- Turn and grill, watching that they do not char.
- Baste liberally on both sides with lemon butter mixture.
- Grill 10 to 15 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Prepare the rice according the package directions.
- Serve rice next to chicken using remaining lemon butter mixture on both.
NotesTry this on your grill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More