- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 2 lemons
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsb olive oil
- Lay down a large sheet of plastic wrap on a cutting board, lay out chicken, cover with another large sheet. Use a meat tenderizer to pound the chicken flat.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl.
- Juice lemons, add to bowl.
- Mince garlic, add to bowl.
- Add the 1 tsb olive oil.
- Let marinate for an hour.
- Grill the chicken on high heat, flip once. after 7 minutes or so.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Honey-Lime Chicken SkewersSee More