- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- zest from 2 medium size lemons
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Cut rolls in half. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest and sugar. Dip each roll half in butter and then lemon sugar mixture. Place 3 halves in each cup of a well sprayed 12 cup muffin tin. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes. Remove from pan immediately to cooling rack. Combine icing ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over rolls while still warm.
NotesEasy to make Lemon Cloverleaf Rolls are bursting with delicious lemon flavor, perfect for any occasion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More