- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- zest from 2 medium size lemons
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Cut rolls in half. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest and sugar. Dip each roll half in butter and then lemon sugar mixture. Place 3 halves in each cup of a well sprayed 12 cup muffin tin. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes. Remove from pan immediately to cooling rack. Combine icing ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over rolls while still warm.
NotesEasy to make Lemon Cloverleaf Rolls are bursting with delicious lemon flavor, perfect for any occasion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More