- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Lemon Couscous Chicken
- 1 1/4 c water
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 c broccoli florets
- 1 pkg Near East Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous mix
- 1½ c chopped cooked chicken
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 Tbsp)
- 1/4 tsp lemon peel
- In a large skillet, bring the water, oil, broccoli, and contents of the spice sack from the couscous mix to a boil.
- Stir in the couscous, chicken, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
- Remove from the heat. Cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff lightly with a fork.
- Chill well, and serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More