- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Lemon Couscous Chicken
- 1 1/4 c water
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 c broccoli florets
- 1 pkg Near East Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous mix
- 1½ c chopped cooked chicken
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 Tbsp)
- 1/4 tsp lemon peel
- In a large skillet, bring the water, oil, broccoli, and contents of the spice sack from the couscous mix to a boil.
- Stir in the couscous, chicken, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
- Remove from the heat. Cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff lightly with a fork.
- Chill well, and serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More