- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Lemon Couscous:
- 3/4 dry couscous
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- lemon wedges
- Combine water, butter and salt in a saucepan. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Add couscous and cover for 5 minutes. Stir in lemon juice.
- Arrange a bed of couscous on eat plate and top with fresh ground black pepper.
- Place a piece of Crispy Garlic Chicken on top, garnishing with lemon wedges (squeeze lemon onto chicken for a burst of flavor).
- Serve with a side of steamed green beans tossed in butter.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Social Cookbook
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More