- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Lemon Couscous:
- 3/4 dry couscous
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- lemon wedges
- Combine water, butter and salt in a saucepan. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Add couscous and cover for 5 minutes. Stir in lemon juice.
- Arrange a bed of couscous on eat plate and top with fresh ground black pepper.
- Place a piece of Crispy Garlic Chicken on top, garnishing with lemon wedges (squeeze lemon onto chicken for a burst of flavor).
- Serve with a side of steamed green beans tossed in butter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More