- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (3 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven at 300 degrees.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar and beat hard. Stir in vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Add flour, mixing well. Stir in nuts.
- Push small amount from spoon onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until delicate brown.
- While hot, roll in powdered sugar.
NotesGreat tasting cookie. They have a lemon flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
My Family CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More