- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. soft butter
- n a microwavable bowl whisk together eggs and sugar.
- Whisk in lemon rind, lemon juice and butter. Microwave on high for 2 minutes; whisk until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes longer until it boils and thickens slightly; whisk again until smooth.
- Let cool, then refrigerate (it will thicken a lot more as it chills).
- May be stored in a covered jar in refrigerator for up to a week.
NotesThis is your basic lemon curd which is used as filling in a sandwich cookie, or in tarts or as a spread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More