- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 medium green onion, sliced (2 tbsp)
- Melt butter in 10 inch skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook chicken in butter about 6 minutes, turning once, until light brown.
- Mix wine, dill weed, lemon juice and salt; pour over chicken.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 10-15 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat wine mixture to boiling.
- Boil about 3 minutes or until reduced to about half.
- Pour over chicken and sprinkle chicken with onion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More