- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Combine ingredients to make coarse crumbs.
- Pat firmly into ungreased 9x9-inch cake pan.
- Bake in 350F oven for 15 to 20 minutes until set but not brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Italy or BustSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More