- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Combine ingredients to make coarse crumbs.
- Pat firmly into ungreased 9x9-inch cake pan.
- Bake in 350F oven for 15 to 20 minutes until set but not brown.
Get Fit With Good Food!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More