- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Combine ingredients to make coarse crumbs.
- Pat firmly into ungreased 9x9-inch cake pan.
- Bake in 350F oven for 15 to 20 minutes until set but not brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
MidLife Road Trip's
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More