- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 T. milk
- 2 T. oil
- 1 2-layer size lemon cake mix
- Combine egg, milk, & oil.
- Add cake mix; mix well until mixture clings together.
- Form into 1-inch balls.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Cool for one minute and move to a cooling rack.
NotesVery lemony, very easy and always a favorite! I think I got this recipe from Better Homes and Gardens Christmas cookie magazine close to 20 years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More