- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 8 Lemon drops/Pastilles (crushed)
- 2 cups AP-Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Lemon White ‘Chocolate’
- 12 oz White ‘Chocolate’ – don’t use morsels; use a good quality bar
- ¼ tsp Lemon oil (You cannot use extract it will seize the chocolate)
- Cream butter and sugar until light & fluffy
- Add Vanilla and mix till combined
- Add flour and knead by hand (dough will be slightly sticky)
- Knead in crushed lemon drops
- Refrigerate dough for 2 hours; or wrap in parchment and roll into a cylinder, place in the freezer for 1 hour then slice into ½ inch rounds.
- If refrigerating - Roll on floured board and cut with a round cutter;
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree oven for 25 minutes on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Let cool on a rack then dip in Lemon White 'Chocolate'
- Melt white chocolate to 86 degrees ONLY over barely simmering water, if you heat it any higher it will un-temper and not set properly.
- Dip one end of each cookie in mixture, drain and lay on wax or parchment paper.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More