- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 8 Lemon drops/Pastilles (crushed)
- 2 cups AP-Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Lemon White ‘Chocolate’
- 12 oz White ‘Chocolate’ – don’t use morsels; use a good quality bar
- ¼ tsp Lemon oil (You cannot use extract it will seize the chocolate)
- Cream butter and sugar until light & fluffy
- Add Vanilla and mix till combined
- Add flour and knead by hand (dough will be slightly sticky)
- Knead in crushed lemon drops
- Refrigerate dough for 2 hours; or wrap in parchment and roll into a cylinder, place in the freezer for 1 hour then slice into ½ inch rounds.
- If refrigerating - Roll on floured board and cut with a round cutter;
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree oven for 25 minutes on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Let cool on a rack then dip in Lemon White 'Chocolate'
- Melt white chocolate to 86 degrees ONLY over barely simmering water, if you heat it any higher it will un-temper and not set properly.
- Dip one end of each cookie in mixture, drain and lay on wax or parchment paper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More