- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat butter and shortening with an electric mixer on high for 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and lemon peel; beat until combined. Beat in milk.
- Beat in as much flour as you can, stir in remaining flour.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or till edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Frost with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More