- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: ready in 2 hours 10 min
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced thinly lengthwise
- 1 c. halved or quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 c. apple jelly
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 1/2" pizza pan
- Break up cookie dough
- Spread evenly in bottom of pan, until thin and fully covered
- Bake crust for 16-20 minutes
- Cool completely about 30 minutes
- In small bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric beater on medium
- Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture.
- Stir jelly until smooth
- Spoon over fruit
- Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour
- Cut into wedges or squares and serve
NotesFrom one of my recipe books issued by Pillsbury. It is called Annual Recipes and is full of wonderful surprizes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Italy or BustSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More