- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter or stick margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Melt butter in 1 1/2 quart saucepan over low heat; remove from heat.
- Stir in powdered sugar, lemon juice, and grated lemon peel.
- Stir until smooth and consistent of a thick syrup. Spread Lemon Glaze over top of cake, allowing some to drizzle down side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More