- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter or stick margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Melt butter in 1 1/2 quart saucepan over low heat; remove from heat.
- Stir in powdered sugar, lemon juice, and grated lemon peel.
- Stir until smooth and consistent of a thick syrup. Spread Lemon Glaze over top of cake, allowing some to drizzle down side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More