- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup low-fat sesame-ginger salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated fresh lemon grass paste
- 2 tablespoons bottled Korean sweet sesame red chili sauce
- 1 beef flank steak (about 1 pound)
- 3 teaspoons garlic-flavored olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sweet mini peppers (orange, yellow, red) cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 Fresh California Avocados, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped Italian parsley
- 1. Combine dressing, lemon grass paste and red chili sauce in small bowl.
- 2. Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips. Place beef and 1/2 cup dressing mixture in medium bowl; mix well.
- 3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining beef. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- 4. Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add peppers; stir-fry 2 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- 5. Combine cooked beef, peppers, avocados, parsley and remaining dressing mixture in large bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Nutrition information per serving: 464 calories; 31 g fat (6 g saturated fat; 15 g monounsaturated fat); 66 mg cholesterol; 433 mg sodium; 20 g carbohydrate; 9.0 g fiber; 27 g protein; 9.3 mg niacin; 0.9 mg vitamin B6; 1.4 mcg vitamin B12; 3.2 mg iron; 27.6 mcg selenium; 5.3 mg zinc; 109.7 mg choline.
- This recipe is an excellent source of fiber, protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, selenium, zinc and choline; and a good source of iron.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Cranberry trifft 'Vegi' - Rezeptesammlung
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More