- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
NotesSeasoned asparagus makes a great side dish for almost any main course. Basil, oregano and lemon peel accent the fresh flavor.
©2007 McCormick & Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More