- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
NotesSeasoned asparagus makes a great side dish for almost any main course. Basil, oregano and lemon peel accent the fresh flavor.
©2007 McCormick & Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More