- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
NotesSeasoned asparagus makes a great side dish for almost any main course. Basil, oregano and lemon peel accent the fresh flavor.
©2007 McCormick & Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More