- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
NotesSeasoned asparagus makes a great side dish for almost any main course. Basil, oregano and lemon peel accent the fresh flavor.
©2007 McCormick & Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking with SabraSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More