- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 T. white wine vinegar
- 2 T. shallots, minced
- 1 T. heavy cream
- 1 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 t. minced fresh thyme
- 2 t. minced fresh chives
- 2 t. minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Reduce wine and vinegar with shallots over medium-high heat until liquid is reduced by half, 2-4 minutes.
- Add cream; simmer until reduced by half, about 1 minute.
- Off heat, whisk in butter, 2 T. at a time, until melted.
- Stir in lemon juice and herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More