- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 T. white wine vinegar
- 2 T. shallots, minced
- 1 T. heavy cream
- 1 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 t. minced fresh thyme
- 2 t. minced fresh chives
- 2 t. minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Reduce wine and vinegar with shallots over medium-high heat until liquid is reduced by half, 2-4 minutes.
- Add cream; simmer until reduced by half, about 1 minute.
- Off heat, whisk in butter, 2 T. at a time, until melted.
- Stir in lemon juice and herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More