- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest (tastes just as good without it)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme*
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary*
- Stir together all ingredients and transfer to a small bowl. Chill, covered, until ready to serve.
- *Herbs other then thyme and rosemary can be substituted.
NotesI started making this to go with my Beer Battered Asparagus, but found it also goes great with tomatoes and other dipping items.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More