- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest (tastes just as good without it)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme*
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary*
- Stir together all ingredients and transfer to a small bowl. Chill, covered, until ready to serve.
- *Herbs other then thyme and rosemary can be substituted.
NotesI started making this to go with my Beer Battered Asparagus, but found it also goes great with tomatoes and other dipping items.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More