- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest (tastes just as good without it)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme*
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary*
- Stir together all ingredients and transfer to a small bowl. Chill, covered, until ready to serve.
- *Herbs other then thyme and rosemary can be substituted.
NotesI started making this to go with my Beer Battered Asparagus, but found it also goes great with tomatoes and other dipping items.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More