- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small can of frozen lemonade
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12oz container of cool whip
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- Mix lemonade, condensed milk, and cool whip thoroughly. Fill both pie crusts. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
NotesA southern favorite handed down from my grandmother. Perfect for those hot, muggy summers
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More