- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small can of frozen lemonade
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12oz container of cool whip
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- Mix lemonade, condensed milk, and cool whip thoroughly. Fill both pie crusts. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
NotesA southern favorite handed down from my grandmother. Perfect for those hot, muggy summers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More