- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1.5 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar (or more to liking)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Beat sugar and butter until well blended. Add eggs and lemon juice to mixture and mix. Combine dry ingredients slowly to mixture at low speed scraping bowl often.
- Form dough into small balls 2 inches apart. Bake for about 6 mins. Cookies should be light in color.
- Meanwhile combine frosting ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Frost warm cookies with glaze. Sprinkle with grated lemon peel, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More