- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can evaporated milk, well chilled
- 1 sm pkg lemon Jello
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 tsp lemon rind
- Dissolve Jello in hot water.
- Cool until slightly thickened.
- Whip Jello with electric mixer, add lemon juice, sugar and grated lemon rind.
- Whip chilled milk until light and airy and fold into Jello.
- Put 3/4 of the vanilla wafer crumbs in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Pour Lemon fluff over crumbs and sprinkle remaining crumbs over the top.
NotesThis recipe was given to me by a friend that I worked with years ago when I lived in CO and worked at a bank. It is always a hit whenever I make it.
It is inexpensive to make and goes a long ways.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Italy or Bust
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More