- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 boxed lemon cake
- 1 box lime Jello
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
- 1 box Vanilla Pudding
- 1 1/4 C COLD milk
- You can use other flavors of pudding, jello and cake for variety as well.
- Bake cake according to box directions(13x9pan), let cool.
- Prepare Jello, only add the boiling water, not the cold water, poke holes all ofer the top of cake with a fork.
- Pour the jello liquid slowly over cake.
- Next put both pudding mix and envelope of Dream Whip in bowl (glass works best) and milk and beat at med-high speed until thickened.
- Spread over cake.
NotesMy mom used to make this in the summer, usually for a Birthday.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More