- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 boxed lemon cake
- 1 box lime Jello
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
- 1 box Vanilla Pudding
- 1 1/4 C COLD milk
- You can use other flavors of pudding, jello and cake for variety as well.
- Bake cake according to box directions(13x9pan), let cool.
- Prepare Jello, only add the boiling water, not the cold water, poke holes all ofer the top of cake with a fork.
- Pour the jello liquid slowly over cake.
- Next put both pudding mix and envelope of Dream Whip in bowl (glass works best) and milk and beat at med-high speed until thickened.
- Spread over cake.
NotesMy mom used to make this in the summer, usually for a Birthday.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More