- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cookie Base
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 1/2 teaspoons frozen (thawed) lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup lemon curd (from 10 to 12-oz jar)
- 2 cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping or 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 24 fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) raspberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms. Spread dough in bottom of pan.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread raspberry jam over cooled base. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon curd with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Drop lemon mixture by teaspoonfuls over jam layer; spread gently and evenly over jam.
- Sprinkle toasted almonds over top. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. To serve, top each bar with 1 raspberry, gently pressing into lemon mixture. Store covered in refrigerator.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 22 to 25 minutes.
NotesThis is a Betty Crocker recipe, I'm going to make this over the holidays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Food Travels Through Italy
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More