- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 servings
- 1/2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 3 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1/2 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix or yellow lemonade concentrate
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- lemons, slice (to garnish)
- Shake in a cocktail shaker filled with ice until chilled.
- Strain into a large martini glass.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with lemon slice.
NotesMmmm.....lemon meringue pie in a drink!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Italy or BustSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More