- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 servings
- 1/2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 3 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1/2 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix or yellow lemonade concentrate
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- lemons, slice (to garnish)
- Shake in a cocktail shaker filled with ice until chilled.
- Strain into a large martini glass.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with lemon slice.
NotesMmmm.....lemon meringue pie in a drink!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cooking for a Cure
The Social CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More