- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Lemons
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 3 Eggyolk
- 500 g Mascarpone
- And thats how you do it:
- Beat the eggyolk with the sugar untill fluffy, then add the mascarpone and beat well together.
- Squease the juice of one lemon and ad to the mascarpone creme and from the other two take of the skin with a peeler and add the half two the batch the other half use for decoration. Filitier the both lemons and add the fruitmeet to the batch.
- mix all together and keep at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- It´s a very summerly and light desert for hot july evenings.
- have fun by trying and please do tell how you like it. :o)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More