- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Lemons
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 3 Eggyolk
- 500 g Mascarpone
- And thats how you do it:
- Beat the eggyolk with the sugar untill fluffy, then add the mascarpone and beat well together.
- Squease the juice of one lemon and ad to the mascarpone creme and from the other two take of the skin with a peeler and add the half two the batch the other half use for decoration. Filitier the both lemons and add the fruitmeet to the batch.
- mix all together and keep at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- It´s a very summerly and light desert for hot july evenings.
- have fun by trying and please do tell how you like it. :o)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce