- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 T butter or margarine, softened, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1 T grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 T lemonade concentrate
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight triangles.
- Spread with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Combine nuts and lemon peel; sprinkle over dough.
- Roll into crescents.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the sugar, sour cream,
- lemonade concentrate and remaining butter in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Brush over warm rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More