- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 T butter or margarine, softened, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1 T grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 T lemonade concentrate
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight triangles.
- Spread with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Combine nuts and lemon peel; sprinkle over dough.
- Roll into crescents.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the sugar, sour cream,
- lemonade concentrate and remaining butter in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Brush over warm rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More