- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1 lb. 1.3-oz.) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Flaky Biscuits
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 oz. cream cheese (from 3-oz. pkg.), softened
- 2 1/2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 9 or 8-inch round cake pan. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in center of greased pan. Cut remaining biscuits in half, forming 14 half rounds. Arrange pieces around center biscuit in sunburst pattern with cut sides facing same direction.
- In small bowl, combine pecans, sugar and lemon peel; mix well. Brush butter over top of biscuits; sprinkle with pecan mixture.
- 3 . Bake at 375°F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients, adding enough lemon juice for desired drizzling consistency; blend until smooth. Drizzle over warm coffee cake.
- Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Koken met Oma
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More