LEMON PECAN SUBURST COFFEE CAKE
- 1 (1 lb. 1.3-oz.) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Flaky Biscuits
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 oz. cream cheese (from 3-oz. pkg.), softened
- 2 1/2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 9 or 8-inch round cake pan. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in center of greased pan. Cut remaining biscuits in half, forming 14 half rounds. Arrange pieces around center biscuit in sunburst pattern with cut sides facing same direction.
In small bowl, combine pecans, sugar and lemon peel; mix well. Brush butter over top of biscuits; sprinkle with pecan mixture.
3 . Bake at 375°F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients, adding enough lemon juice for desired drizzling consistency; blend until smooth. Drizzle over warm coffee cake.
Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm.