- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Melt butter in a small skillet. Pepper the skillet with 1/2 tablespoon of the pepper, then lay the chicken breast onto the pepper. Squeeze fresh lemon juice onto the chicken, then season with the remaining pepper.
- Saute chicken breast for about 5 to 7 minutes, then turn to the other side, squeeze lemon juice onto the other side and saute for another 5 to 7 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More