- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Melt butter in a small skillet. Pepper the skillet with 1/2 tablespoon of the pepper, then lay the chicken breast onto the pepper. Squeeze fresh lemon juice onto the chicken, then season with the remaining pepper.
- Saute chicken breast for about 5 to 7 minutes, then turn to the other side, squeeze lemon juice onto the other side and saute for another 5 to 7 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear).
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More