- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup dried lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup dried thyme leaves
- Stir all the ingredients together and store in airtight jars.
- Attach these instructions to the jar:
- Grilled Lemon Chicken
- Serves 4
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 6 chicken cutlets
- 1. In a low, flat dish stir together the lemon juice, oil and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix.
- 2. Add the chicken breasts, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes.
- 3.Grill over hot coals or broil for 4 minutes on each side, or until done. Serve hot or at room temperature.
NotesHere's an easy gift you can make for your favorite cook...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More