- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- *phyllo cups (Athens comes in packs of 15)
- *Shrimp (15, peeled and de-veined. I don't use precooked)
- *1 tbsp olive oil
- *2 lemon slices
- *fresh ground pepper
- *kosher salt
- *1/2 onion diced
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onions cook for about a minute
- Add shrimp and cilantro
- While the above is cooking squeeze the lemon over it.
- When the shrimp just turns pink remove it from heat.
- Put shrimp, cilantro and onion into each cup. Sprinkle liberally with pepper and add salt to taste. All done!
NotesI was hungry, I was too lazy to make anything major. I had all of this on hand and just kind of slapped it together.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More