- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- *phyllo cups (Athens comes in packs of 15)
- *Shrimp (15, peeled and de-veined. I don't use precooked)
- *1 tbsp olive oil
- *2 lemon slices
- *fresh ground pepper
- *kosher salt
- *1/2 onion diced
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onions cook for about a minute
- Add shrimp and cilantro
- While the above is cooking squeeze the lemon over it.
- When the shrimp just turns pink remove it from heat.
- Put shrimp, cilantro and onion into each cup. Sprinkle liberally with pepper and add salt to taste. All done!
NotesI was hungry, I was too lazy to make anything major. I had all of this on hand and just kind of slapped it together.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More