- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Reduced Fat Graham Crackers
- 1 – 6 oz. Fat Free whipped topping
- 1 – can Fat Free Eagle Brand Milk
- 1 – tub Sugar Free Crystal Light
- 1 – small box Sugar Free Lemon Jello
- 1 – 20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- Break crackers in half and line a 9 X 13 pan. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour over crackers. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
NotesWeight Watchers Points – 4 pts
Another recipe from my daughter-in-law's Weight Watcher meeting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More