- Cooking Time: chill 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can lemon pie filling
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 3 graham crackers crushed
- Cool Whip for the top
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in half of the pie filing.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Spread with remaining pie filling.
- Refrigerate at least 45 minutes.
- When ready to serve top with additional Cool Whip and sprinkle with crumbs.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More