- Cooking Time: chill 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can lemon pie filling
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 3 graham crackers crushed
- Cool Whip for the top
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in half of the pie filing.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Spread with remaining pie filling.
- Refrigerate at least 45 minutes.
- When ready to serve top with additional Cool Whip and sprinkle with crumbs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Get Cookin'See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More