- Cooking Time: chill 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can lemon pie filling
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 3 graham crackers crushed
- Cool Whip for the top
Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
Beat in half of the pie filing.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Spoon into crust.
Spread with remaining pie filling.
Refrigerate at least 45 minutes.
When ready to serve top with additional Cool Whip and sprinkle with crumbs.