- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (85 g. each) lemon jelly powder
- 2 tubs (15 oz. each) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 envelope dessert topping mix
- 1 can (19 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- Combine crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and butter. Sprinkle 3/4 of mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9-in. pan. Chill. Dissolve jelly powder in 2 cups boiling water. Cool to room temperature. In a large bowl, beat cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in cooled jelly. Prepare dessert topping mix according to package directions and then beat into cheese mixture. Pour half over crumbs. Spoon pineapple over this layer in an even layer. Add remaining cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs and refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
- Variations: Other flavors of jelly powder can be used with assorted fresh fruit. Also can be prepared in a 10-in. springform pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More