- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 ounces pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 ounces mozzarella knots, shredded
- 6 thin slices ham
- 1/4 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup loosely packed baby arugula
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place a pizza stone on the floor or the lowest rack of your oven.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Pat the pizza dough into a 12-inch diameter circle and place it on a peel.
- Spread on the heavy cream, then the mozzarella. Place the ham slices on evenly and scatter the onions over the top.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over everything.
- Slide onto the stone and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cover the pizza with the baby arugula and grind on some black pepper.
- Buon Appetito!
- Recipe courtesy Giorgio Giove, Pizza King
NotesAnother pizza by Giorgio Giove, the Pizza King. Sounds fantastic.