- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 ounces pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 ounces mozzarella knots, shredded
- 6 thin slices ham
- 1/4 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup loosely packed baby arugula
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place a pizza stone on the floor or the lowest rack of your oven.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Pat the pizza dough into a 12-inch diameter circle and place it on a peel.
- Spread on the heavy cream, then the mozzarella. Place the ham slices on evenly and scatter the onions over the top.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over everything.
- Slide onto the stone and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cover the pizza with the baby arugula and grind on some black pepper.
- Buon Appetito!
- Recipe courtesy Giorgio Giove, Pizza King
NotesAnother pizza by Giorgio Giove, the Pizza King. Sounds fantastic.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Carl’s Cabbage Cream Pie
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Banana CakeSee More