- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated lemon rind
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) buttermilk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter, melted
- 1-3/4 cups (425 mL) all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp (20 mL) poppy seeds
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- Blueberry or vanilla yogurt
- Whisk together eggs, lemon rind, buttermilk, SPLENDA® Granular and half of the butter.
- In bowl, whisk together flour, poppy seeds, baking powder and salt; whisk in milk mixture just until combined.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat; brush with some of remaining butter. Pour in about 1/4 cup (60 mL) for each pancake; cook until underside is golden and bubbles break on top, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook until underside is golden, about 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with yogurt.
- Amount per Serving :
- Serving size : 1 pancake
- Total Calories : 167
- Calories from Fat : 81
- Total Fat : 9 g
- Saturated Fat : 5 g
- Cholesterol : 53 mg
- Sodium : 243 mg
- Total Carbohydrates : 17 g
- Fibre : 1 g
- Sugars : 2 g
- Protein : 4 g
NotesThis is a recipe that I found on Splenda.com and I thought it sounded really really good. I've yet to try it but thought I'd post it here on my to-cook list!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
GAES PTO Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More