- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless pork cutlets - have it cubed twice at the meat department
- 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 lemon (cut into thin slices)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbls. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbls. sugar
- 2 cup italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice and slices and chicken broth.
- Add pork pieces to mix and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Drain pork, reserving liquid.
- Dredge Pork in bread crumbs - shake off excess...this should be a very light coating.
- Lightly oil a hot fry pan, add pork...brown lightly, turn once...brown 2nd side.
- Remove to serving platter, cover with foil.
- Pour marinade into fry pan, be sure to scrape goodies from bottom.
- Mix cornstarch with a bit of marinade...back into pan.
- Stir till thickened
- To serve, top pork with lemon slices from sauce then drizzle sauce on top.
NotesRecipe can easily be doubled and tripled
Note: for this recipe, cubed is a process not a size. (Think Cubed Steak)
This recipe also works well with cubed chicken breast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Simple Homemade Favorites
Italy or BustSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More