- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 2 egg whites
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1 qt. (4 cups) cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on package for 13x9-inch baking pan, using 2 egg whites and 1-1/3 cups water.
- Remove from oven.
- Immediately poke holes down through cake to pan with round handle of wooden spoon. (Or, poke holes with a plastic drinking straw, using turning motion to make large holes.)
- Holes should be at 1-inch intervals.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Immediately pour about half of the thin pudding mixture evenly over warm cake and into holes to make stripes.
- Let remaining pudding mixture stand until slightly thickened.
- Spoon over top of cake, swirling to "frost" cake.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Store cake in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More