- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15min
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) cans Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 egg white substitutes
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In food processor process butter, flour, brown sugar, walnuts and salt until mixture begins to form small lumps.
- Press mixture firmly on bottom of lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in fat free sweetened condensed milk.
- Add eggs until just combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Evenly spread preserves over hot crust then pour cream cheese mixture over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until slightly puffed. Cool. Chill.
- Cut into bars. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Joe's Omelet Supreme
Douglas' Christmas Chili
Mushroom, Potato and Smoked Gouda ChowderSee More