- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15min
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) cans Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 egg white substitutes
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In food processor process butter, flour, brown sugar, walnuts and salt until mixture begins to form small lumps.
- Press mixture firmly on bottom of lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in fat free sweetened condensed milk.
- Add eggs until just combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Evenly spread preserves over hot crust then pour cream cheese mixture over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until slightly puffed. Cool. Chill.
- Cut into bars. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More