- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15min
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) cans Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 egg white substitutes
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In food processor process butter, flour, brown sugar, walnuts and salt until mixture begins to form small lumps.
- Press mixture firmly on bottom of lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in fat free sweetened condensed milk.
- Add eggs until just combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Evenly spread preserves over hot crust then pour cream cheese mixture over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until slightly puffed. Cool. Chill.
- Cut into bars. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More