- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg. (8oz each) cream cheese (fat free or regular) softened
- 6 packets of sugar substitute, or equivalent of 1/4 cp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cp. water
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) sugar free lemon flavored gelatin
- 2 cps. fat free cool whip
- 1/2 cp. all fruit red raspberry perserves
- 1/4 cp. water
- 2 tbsp. marsala wine
- 2 pkg. (3oz each) ladyfingers
- 1 pint fresh raspberries or frozen unsweetened raspberries,thawed
- 1. combine cream cheese, sugar sub. and vanilla in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on high speed until smooth: set aside.
- 2.combine water and gelatin in small microwavable bowl;microwave on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until water is boiling and gelatin is dissolved.Cool slightly.
- 3.add gelatin mixture to cheese mixture; beat 1 minute. Add cool whip; beat 1 minute more, scraping sides of bowl. Set aside.
- 4.Whisk together preserves, water, and marsala in small bowl until well blended.Reserve 2 tbsp. of preserve mixture; set aside.Spread 1/3 cp. of preserve mixture evenly over bottom of 11 x 7 inch glass baking dish.
- 5. Split ladyfingers in half; place half in bottom of baking dish. Spread half of cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers; sprinkle 1 cp. raspberries evenly over cheese mixture. Top with remaining ladyfingers; spread remaining preserve mixture over ladyfingers.Top with remaining cheese mixture.Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.Drizzle with reserved 2 tbsp. preserves mixture and sprinkle remaining raspberries over before serving.Garnish as desired.
NotesThis is a awesome Italian dessert, tiramisu, which actually means (pick me up) uses raspberries instead of the original coffee and chocolate, and is the perfect ending to a special meal.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More