- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 servings
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a awesome Italian dessert, tiramisu, which actually means (pick me up) uses raspberries instead of the original coffee and chocolate, and is the perfect ending to a special meal.
- 2 pkg. (8oz each) cream cheese (fat free or regular) softened
- 6 packets of sugar substitute, or equivalent of 1/4 cp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cp. water
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) sugar free lemon flavored gelatin
- 2 cps. fat free cool whip
- 1/2 cp. all fruit red raspberry perserves
- 1/4 cp. water
- 2 tbsp. marsala wine
- 2 pkg. (3oz each) ladyfingers
- 1 pint fresh raspberries or frozen unsweetened raspberries,thawed
- 1. combine cream cheese, sugar sub. and vanilla in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on high speed until smooth: set aside.
- 2.combine water and gelatin in small microwavable bowl;microwave on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until water is boiling and gelatin is dissolved.Cool slightly.
- 3.add gelatin mixture to cheese mixture; beat 1 minute. Add cool whip; beat 1 minute more, scraping sides of bowl. Set aside.
- 4.Whisk together preserves, water, and marsala in small bowl until well blended.Reserve 2 tbsp. of preserve mixture; set aside.Spread 1/3 cp. of preserve mixture evenly over bottom of 11 x 7 inch glass baking dish.
- 5. Split ladyfingers in half; place half in bottom of baking dish. Spread half of cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers; sprinkle 1 cp. raspberries evenly over cheese mixture. Top with remaining ladyfingers; spread remaining preserve mixture over ladyfingers.Top with remaining cheese mixture.Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.Drizzle with reserved 2 tbsp. preserves mixture and sprinkle remaining raspberries over before serving.Garnish as desired.