- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 6 - eggs
- 1.5 cups ricotta cheese
- 0.5 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 0.5 cup all purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons
- lemon zest, grated
- 1 pint blackberries
- powdered sugar
- Seperate the egg yolks from the whites and reserve both.
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks, ricotta cheese and melted butter.
- Whip egg whites to form firm peaks and then fold egg whites gently into batter
- Lightly butter griddle or teflon pan and form small hot cakes and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Top with powdered sugar, and surround with blackberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More