- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 6 - eggs
- 1.5 cups ricotta cheese
- 0.5 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 0.5 cup all purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons
- lemon zest, grated
- 1 pint blackberries
- powdered sugar
- Seperate the egg yolks from the whites and reserve both.
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks, ricotta cheese and melted butter.
- Whip egg whites to form firm peaks and then fold egg whites gently into batter
- Lightly butter griddle or teflon pan and form small hot cakes and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Top with powdered sugar, and surround with blackberries.