- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 6 - eggs
- 1.5 cups ricotta cheese
- 0.5 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 0.5 cup all purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons
- lemon zest, grated
- 1 pint blackberries
- powdered sugar
- Seperate the egg yolks from the whites and reserve both.
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks, ricotta cheese and melted butter.
- Whip egg whites to form firm peaks and then fold egg whites gently into batter
- Lightly butter griddle or teflon pan and form small hot cakes and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Top with powdered sugar, and surround with blackberries.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More